The last date for orders to be despatched and to arrive before Christmas is Tuesday 18th December 2018.
The Bribar Office will close on Thursday 20th December at 1pm and will re-open on Wednesday 2nd January 2019 at 9am.
We will endeavor to get any orders received over the Christmas period out as quickly as possible upon our return…
Have a very merry Christmas and happy new year from all the team at Bribar Table Tennis!
General Data Protection
Your personal details are securely retained and used only for the purposes of processing orders and to send you our catalogues and special offer leaflets. They will not be shared with any third parties. We do not retain card payment details. If you want to check what information we hold or would like us to delete your record, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at GDPR Admin, Knaves Ash House, Church Road, Hoath, Canterbury CT3 4JT.
How to order
As simple as A, B, C! Just select the products you require and then order with Bribar Table Tennis by one of the following means:-
- Shopping cart
Choose the products you require and click on the ‘order’ button. The price is shown in UK sterling and includes VAT at the current 20% where applicable. Once you have completed your selection follow the instructions which will guide you through the ordering and payment process.
Phone our sales department for professional advice from our experienced staff. Ensure you have full information regarding the products you require to hand (i.e. rubber thickness and colour, blade shape etc). Our telephone lines are operational from Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Tel (UK) 01227 860348 (5 lines)
Tel (International) 0044 1227 860348
By contacting us on 01227-860569. Please check faxed orders to ensure that you have provided full information and include contact details.
- Post By letter to Knaves Ash House, Church Road, Hoath, Canterbury, CT3 4JT. Please do not send cash through the post.
Despatching your order
Our reputation for prompt despatch from our massive stocks is the bedrock of the BRIBAR success. There will inevitably be rare occasions when we are out of stock but you will be notified.
- Standard delivery – Royal Mail 3-5 working days – £3.99.
- Next working day – available for orders placed before 1pm but excluding delivery at weekends and bank holidays – £5.99. Unfortunately, we cannot offer next working day delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland or the offshore islands.
- Dangerous goods – solvent glues and cleaners as identified in the catalogue which require special handling – £6.50.
- For Agents, see Agent Delivery Charges.
Prices are shown in UK £ sterling and include VAT at 20% where applicable. VAT will be deducted for orders to the Channel Islands.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Methods of Payment
- credit and debit card: we accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. We do not accept American Express.
- telephone orders using cards as above
- cheques: all cheques must be made payable in UK £ sterling on a UK bank and made payable to BRIBAR TABLE TENNIS. Please write the invoice number on the back of the cheque.
- bank transfer: our account details are shown on the invoice.
- postal order: should be made payable to BRIBAR TABLE TENNIS
- cash: in UK £ sterling, only in person. Please do not send cash through the post as we cannot accept any responsibility for loss.
- E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise at www.bribartt.co.uk.
- The minimum E-Gift Voucher amount is £10.00 and the maximum amount is £500.00 in one transaction.
- Please allow up to one working day for E-Gift Vouchers to be sent – following approval of payment.
- E-Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- E-Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed on-line by entering the voucher code & recipients email address at checkout.*
- No change will be given but any remaining balances may be used for future on-line purchases.
- If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s E-Gift Voucher balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- Please keep your E-Gift Voucher safe – Bribar Table Tennis cannot be held responsible for on-line theft.
- If you have any queries regarding your E-Gift Voucher, please call Bribar Sales on 01227 860348 or email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time where it is necessary to do so. Any such changes will be notified to customers via the website.
*For security each E-Gift Voucher has a one-off code and is assigned to the recipients email address.
On-line Coupon Codes
The current coupon code can only be used by customers purchasing JOOLA Rhyzer Rubbers 43, 48 and Pro 50, using the code TOM OFFER on the Bribar online shop www.bribartt.co.uk. No further discounts will apply. The coupon is valid until 31/12/18.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the goods, unused and in the original packaging within 14 days. You will either be offered a refund or replacement. Our postage charge does not include a free return service.
Please note that bespoke made up bats can ONLY be returned if the goods are faulty.
In the event of incorrect or faulty goods being despatched, please contact us on 01227 860348 as soon as possible and we will arrange for replacements to be sent or for a refund. In these circumstances we will also refund the cost of sending the goods back to us.