How to order
As simple as A, B, C! Just select the products you require and then order with BRIBAR by one of the following means:-
- Shopping cart
Choose the products you require and click on the ‘order’ button. The price is shown in UK sterling and includes VAT at the current 20% where applicable. Once you have completed your selection follow the instructions which will guide you through the ordering and payment process.
Phone our mail order department for professional advice from our experienced staff. Ensure you have full information regarding the products you require to hand (i.e. rubber thickness and colour, blade shape etc). Our telephone lines are operational from Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Tel (UK) 01227 860348 (5 lines)
Tel (International) 0044 1227 860348
By contacting us on 01227-860569. Please check faxed orders to ensure that you have provided full information and include contact details.
Complete the order form and send to us with payment at:-Knaves Ash House
Despatching your order
Our reputation for prompt despatch from our massive stocks is the bedrock of the BRIBAR success. There will inevitably be rare occasions when we are out of stock but you will be notified.
- Standard delivery – 3-5 working days – £3.99.
- Next working day – available for orders placed before 1pm but excluding delivery at weekends and bank holidays – £5.99. Unfortunately, we cannot offer next working day delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland or the offshore islands.
- Dangerous goods – solvent glues and cleaners as identified in the catalogue which require special handling – £6.50.
- For Agents, see Agent Delivery Charges.
Prices are shown in UK £ sterling and include VAT at 20% where applicable. VAT will be deducted for orders to the Channel Islands.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Methods of Payment
- credit and debit card: we accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch and JCB. (We do not accept American Express)
- cheques: all cheques must be made payable in UK £ sterling on a UK bank and made payable to BRIBAR TABLE TENNIS. Please ensure that credit card details and home address are clearly written on the rear of the cheque.
- postal order: should be made payable to BRIBAR TABLE TENNIS
- cash: in UK £ sterling only. Ensure that you have the appropriate insurance protection if cash is sent via the post as we cannot accept any responsibility for loss.
- E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise at www.bribartt.co.uk.
- The minimum E-Gift Voucher amount is £10.00 and the maximum amount is £500.00 in one transaction.
- Please allow up to one working day for E-Gift Vouchers to be sent – following approval of payment.
- E-Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- E-Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed on-line by entering the voucher code & recipients email address at checkout.*
- No change will be given but any remaining balances may be used for future on-line purchases.
- If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s E-Gift Voucher balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- Please keep your E-Gift Voucher safe – Bribar Table Tennis cannot be held responsible for on-line theft.
- If you have any queries regarding your E-Gift Voucher, please call Bribar Sales on 01227 860348 or email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time where it is necessary to do so. Any such changes will be notified to customers via the website.
*For security each E-Gift Voucher has a one-off code and is assigned to the recipients email address.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the goods, unused and in the original packaging within 14 days. You will either be offered a refund or replacement. Our postage charge does not include a free return service.
Please note that bespoke made up bats can ONLY be returned if the goods are faulty.
In the event of incorrect or faulty goods being despatched, please contact us on 01227 860348 as soon as possible and we will arrange for replacements to be sent or for a refund. In these circumstances we will also refund the cost of sending the goods back to us.